I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Sebastian ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attention Senior Citizen Loverā€™s itā€™s me Sebastian and today I joined rescue at the age of 9! One day I had a home, the only home I had ever known and the next day I was dropped off with my bowls and my bed at the vetā€™s office. There I was welcomed with open arms and I heard everyone whisper, ā€ That is the best looking bulldog I have ever seenā€. I know life changes and things change and for me I welcome a change. I had a wonderful bath, clipped my nails, and got some medication for a awful skin infection and ear infection at the vetā€™s office, and I am feeling like a brand new bulldog! I have been wondering though, ā€œam I too old to find a wonderful family??ā€ I walk a little slower, but I get where I am going. I know that I potty outside and that makes people really happy! All I like to do is lay around, take a nap every now and then and have someone tell me, ā€œSebastian you are just the bulldog I have been looking for! I am 9 but my foster mom said to me ā€œSebastian older dogā€™s rule and you will be packing your bags for your new family before you know it!ā€ I hope my foster mom is right, I do want my own family soon and in return I will love my new family forever!!!! My adoption fee is $400.00. I am neutered, current on my vaccinations and I am on heartworm preventative. Please send an application for me, I donā€™t mind if you have other dogs, cats and kids. I love them all !!!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.