Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Sebastian ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Sebastian ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attention Senior Citizen Lover’s it’s me Sebastian and today I joined rescue at the age of 9! One day I had a home, the only home I had ever known and the next day I was dropped off with my bowls and my bed at the vet’s office. There I was welcomed with open arms and I heard everyone whisper, ” That is the best looking bulldog I have ever seen”. I know life changes and things change and for me I welcome a change. I had a wonderful bath, clipped my nails, and got some medication for a awful skin infection and ear infection at the vet’s office, and I am feeling like a brand new bulldog! I have been wondering though, “am I too old to find a wonderful family??” I walk a little slower, but I get where I am going. I know that I potty outside and that makes people really happy! All I like to do is lay around, take a nap every now and then and have someone tell me, “Sebastian you are just the bulldog I have been looking for! I am 9 but my foster mom said to me “Sebastian older dog’s rule and you will be packing your bags for your new family before you know it!” I hope my foster mom is right, I do want my own family soon and in return I will love my new family forever!!!! My adoption fee is $400.00. I am neutered, current on my vaccinations and I am on heartworm preventative. Please send an application for me, I don’t mind if you have other dogs, cats and kids. I love them all !!!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by ChanelnBrutus; 07-21-2012 at 06:03 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads