I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Cowboy ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Howdy, yā€™all! They call me Cowboy. Probably because l like to rustle up some fun every now and then. Iā€™m an energetic boy who loves being with his people. I landed here in Rescue because I was left alone for long periods of time during the dayā€¦now how can I rustle up any fun if there ainā€™t nobody around? The folks at LSBCR are taking good care of me though. Iā€™ve had cherry eye surgery and am looking like a handsome fella, if I do say so myself. Donā€™t like the vet too much. Unfortunately, before I came to Rescue I had more eye surgeries than I can count. Iā€™ve been to the vet more than I care to and I tend to give them fits. They like to poke and prod like Iā€™m cattle or something. After one more cherry eye surgery, Iā€™ll look even better than I do today. Iā€™m currently residing with a good family. When I first arrived, I was pretty scared. I just wasnā€™t myself. Didnā€™t know what to think of the situation, but am settling in just nicely. They have other dogs that I git along with just fine. Not sure what itā€™s like being around little ones (kids). There just ainā€™t any around these parts. My foster mom sure does think Iā€™m something special. She says Iā€™m a gentleman. When I get all excited I need to be told to take it down a notch at times. But I like to follow her around everywhere and lay at her feet when she isnā€™t mobile. I am 3 years old, neutered, current on my vaccinations and on a heartworm preventative. My adoption fee is $550.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.