I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~MYRTLE~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Houston, TX.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
myrtle3.jpgmyrtle4.jpgmyrlte5.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT MYRTLE

Howdy my name is Myrtle[/h]Here is my story. Let’s get this straight, I am not Myrtle the turtle. I am 8 yrs young and you’re typical stubborn bullheaded Bulldog. I am known as the “Diva”. I am now spayed, crate trained, micro chipped and up to date on shots.

Myrtle is quite the “Diva” she does what she wants when she wants. She is so smart she can even tell time. She will let you know when it’s time for breakfast, dinner and to sun bath. She craves all the attention she can get she is the “Diva”. She does get along with other dogs as long as they are not dominant, must be submissive.

Myrtle is looking for that Special someone to come into her life and Love her for who she is. She lived outside most her of life, she is now an indoor bulldog. She needs a warm bed to call her own.

As far as her medical she is in great health for an 8yr old bulldog. She does have Heart Worm, treatment will be discussed after a full application is completed.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> txbulldogrescue.com

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> EBRN Houston

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online