Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Patton.jpg

Hello there, my name is General Patton

You can call me Patton for short. Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a pretty rough start in life for a 3 year old. When I came into rescue, I weighed 33 pounds. I spent 2 weeks in the hospital on IV fluids getting my strength back. I am happy to report now I am a 55 pounder! I had to have my eye removed due to neglect of severe infection. Trust me, that does not stop me from getting around. Having one eye makes me very distinguished holding my head up high. I also had those dreadful heart worms, I have completed my treatment with no complications. I am crate trained, house broken, up to date on shots and heartworm preventative, micro chipped, and neutered.

I have pretty much forgotten my rough past. There are some habits I am trying to forget. One of them is getting into the trash can. Do you blame me? I like to get on the furniture. I don’t get along with the vacuum cleaner, lawn mower or weed whacker. Despite those habits, I am very loyal and full of much love to give. Even though I am a 55pounder, I love to snuggle right up by your side. I even try to get into your lap. I would do best as an ONLY DOG so I can get all the attention I deserve. My past has taught me not to like other dogs. However, I love people! If you would like to know more about me, please follow the adoption process. I would love to bring some joy into your world.

Update: I've been adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> EBRN Houston

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.