Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Quincy.jpg

EBRN IS FULL RIGHT NOW. WE DO NOT LIKE TO TURN DOGS AWAY THAT NEED OR HELP. QUINCY IS BEING FOSTERED BY HIS OWNERS.

Hello there!

My name is Quincy, and I am 3 years old. I am a very loving and friendly guy. I've never met a stranger! My mom and dad are moving out of the country and can't take me with them because it is too dangerous for me to fly, so they are trying to find me a nice place to live. Do you have room for me? I am neutered, microchipped, AKC registered and housebroken. My favorite thing to do is take a long nap while you are at work, so I am ready for you to pet me when you get home! I take vitamins and an antihistamine daily to keep my skin and coat healthy, I also keep another medication close by for a condition that I have that mom and dad will explain to you if you are interested in me. I have only met one cat in my life and we got along fine, I would really prefer TO BE THE ONLY DOG in the household. Come meet me and see what you think! I know we will be fast friends.

Adoption fee $600.00

I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> EBRN Houston

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.