Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Omar~~Available For Adoption From EBRN Houston

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Omar~~Available For Adoption From EBRN Houston

Greetings All, my name is Omar

My Foster Family says to me “Pants on the ground pants on the ground” Or “Pull up your Britches” When I came into rescue I was in really bad shape.

I am in search of a Forever home could that be You? Let me tell you a little about myself.

I am about 2 years old and have so much love to Give. I like to play and give lots of hugs and kisses. I enjoy sitting on the couch watching TV with you, sometimes you may have to turn up the volume because of my loud snore. Hey it’s a Bulldog thing !

I enjoy car rides and walks as long as it’s not Hot outside.. we all know this Breed can not take the heat or humidity they can have Heat Stroke in a matter of 10 mins. My Foster Mom is working on some housebreaking issues, I am getting there. Please be patient with me since I am a Rescue dog..

I am a bit unusual all in a good way. You see I have lots of wrinkles on my back legs it looks like I am wearing a pair of pants. With all of my wrinkles I will require daily wipes I don't mind at all. I will also need a bath 1-2 times a week because of my wrinkles I love getting a bath and the blower dryer. Hey look at it this way it’s my Spa day..

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> EBRN Houston

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-15-2014 at 08:55 AM.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Remove Ads