Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Omar.jpg

Greetings All, my name is Omar

My Foster Family says to me “Pants on the ground pants on the ground” Or “Pull up your Britches” When I came into rescue I was in really bad shape.

I am in search of a Forever home could that be You? Let me tell you a little about myself.

I am about 2 years old and have so much love to Give. I like to play and give lots of hugs and kisses. I enjoy sitting on the couch watching TV with you, sometimes you may have to turn up the volume because of my loud snore. Hey it’s a Bulldog thing !

I enjoy car rides and walks as long as it’s not Hot outside.. we all know this Breed can not take the heat or humidity they can have Heat Stroke in a matter of 10 mins. My Foster Mom is working on some housebreaking issues, I am getting there. Please be patient with me since I am a Rescue dog..

I am a bit unusual all in a good way. You see I have lots of wrinkles on my back legs it looks like I am wearing a pair of pants. With all of my wrinkles I will require daily wipes I don't mind at all. I will also need a bath 1-2 times a week because of my wrinkles I love getting a bath and the blower dryer. Hey look at it this way it’s my Spa day..

I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> EBRN Houston

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.