Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Lilly.jpg

My name is Lilly Pad
Well, hello there! I am so glad you stopped by to say hi…My name is Lilly and I am a very loving girl, I am 4 years old. As any other bully, I require daily cleaning care with my wrinkles, feet, eyes and ears plus a bath every week to smell nice but best of all I get blown dry…love that! I do have some issues with allergies, but doesn’t everyone in Texas, so I am taking medication to relieve the swelling in my feet. The doctor did put me on a special allergy food which is a little expensive but you will soon find out that I am worth every penny. In addition to my special food the doctor also has me using specially made eye drops for my dry eye.

I get along with other dogs with a Slow introduction and kids 8 years and up, but I am not really sure about cats! I see them lurching behind things on my walks but I just keep on walking by! Lucky for you I am crate trained and housebroken, so no worries there! I hope we will have a chance to meet as I know we can become the best of friends.

I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> EBRN Houston

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.