Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Lilly~~Available For Adoption From EBRN Houston

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Lilly~~Available For Adoption From EBRN Houston

My name is Lilly Pad
    Well, hello there! I am so glad you stopped by to say hi…My name is Lilly and I am a very loving girl, I am 4 years old. As any other bully, I require daily cleaning care with my wrinkles, feet, eyes and ears plus a bath every week to smell nice but best of all I get blown dry…love that! I do have some issues with allergies, but doesn’t everyone in Texas, so I am taking medication to relieve the swelling in my feet. The doctor did put me on a special allergy food which is a little expensive but you will soon find out that I am worth every penny. In addition to my special food the doctor also has me using specially made eye drops for my dry eye.

I get along with other dogs with a Slow introduction and kids 8 years and up, but I am not really sure about cats! I see them lurching behind things on my walks but I just keep on walking by! Lucky for you I am crate trained and housebroken, so no worries there! I hope we will have a chance to meet as I know we can become the best of friends.

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> EBRN Houston

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-15-2014 at 08:55 AM.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Remove Ads