Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
image.jpg
Hammy came to us over a year ago…and he is so incredibly sweet and loving he'll make you cry. Hammy has Spondylosis that affects the full use of his rear legs. He's tall and big like a boxer, but has the massive head of an English bulldog. So like all of us, Hammy is imperfect...and maybe that is why no one has yet come along who is willing to make the sacrifices needed to give Hammy the home and love he deserves. We are beside ourselves with disappointment and sadness around that. But we gave ourselves fully to bulldogs and we won't quit. We want an adopter like that...someone with a BIG heart for dogs and the courage and willingness to love a dog with special needs...someone willing to look past any imperfections and recognize and acknowledge that this sweet and tender soul needs and loves us…someone who is willing to give their comfort, their life, their home, their treasure to Hammy...just as he would give all that for you. Is there anyone out there like that? If there is, message us on Facebook. It's time for you to meet Hammy.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> Austin-Petfinder

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Austin Bully Butt Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

OP
Opie CHL

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Hammy is still Available for Adoption !

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
My mother lives near Austin, and she has three rescues she has adopted, two Boxers and one Boston Terrier. I sent her the info. She is a big Boxer lover, but since I got my EB's, she has seen the light. However, her thoughts are that there are more Boxers needing rescue than Bulldogs. Maybe she will be tempted?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME!!! congrats Hammy!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.