NO LONGER AVAILABLE ~ BRONSON ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Tennessee ~

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
BRONSON
BRONSON 1.jpg BRONSON 2.jpg BRONSON.jpg
Hello, my name is Bronson and I am a frisky fellow who is looking for a forever home.

I have a lot of energy and lots of affection to give. I like other dogs and love to play with them. Cats? They are the greatest toy ever invented! I am an outdoors kind of guy but I am happiest when I am with my people where ever they are.

Up to now I have had a hard life. I was found lying by the side of the road so weak I could hardly stand. But thanks to great care and love I am much better now. I get good food now but I still remember the hard times and try to eat things I shouldn’t like paper napkins and tissues. Sometimes they upset my stomach and so my foster mom is very watchful about where I am and what I am doing. I love my foster mom and am very protective of her. My foster mom says that I am very food motivated and would be easy to train ( whatever that means) and I would benefit from obedience training. Foster mom says that I would be best in a home with no small children and with somebody who really needs a constant companion. You see, I am very needy…sigh.

Bronson is UTD on his shots, neutered, heartworm negative, housebroken and crate trained—but he really does not like to be confined. Bronson is not an English Bulldog but some kind of American Bulldog mix. We took him in because when we saw his picture we knew we had to help.

Update: No longer available!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Smokey Mountains Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great news for Bronson, he has been reunited with his original family!!!! He has been missing since Halloween of last year. I received an email this morning from his original owners who saw him posted on English Bulldog News, and they almost had a heart attack when they saw his picture!

I contacted the rescue this morning, and found out that Bronson was already reunited with his family today!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:jump: that is beyond awesome!!!! So great to hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great news!!!! I love it when someone finds their long lost family member. Great job to EBN for posting him, so he could be found.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Wow very very happy news! This made my day!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh that is so awesome!!!!! That is a very very long time for them to be apart. Thank God for EBN

OP
Ftse 100

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
This is wonderfull news and to think he was only posted on the 9th July so wonderful

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.