I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Sir Dudley ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Tennessee ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
SirDudley.jpg

Sir Dudley is a new rescue. He was adopted by a family but we discovered that he really needed to be an only dog. He is dominant and has a strong prey drive--so no small children, cats or small dogs. He had surgery for bladder stones and... is now on a special diet to prevent their return. He is a good boy but needs a family who is willing to work with him and get him some obedience training. He already knows sit, stay, lay down, go to bed and off. He is not yet three years old. he is housebroken and crate trained. If you think Sir Dudley would be the right addition to your family please fill out our application.

Update: I've been adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Smokey Mountains Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Last edited:

asdave3875

Jan 9, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
I was wondering about Sir Dudley. you mentioned he is dominant. And that he does not need to be with kids. is that because he is hyper or bc he is aggressive with children? I ask bc we have 2 children 4 and 8 but we have owned hyper dogs and big dogs in the past. We have recently re homed our pyrenees and pugs so that we could start over with a english bully. We decided that 1 dog in the house is best with children. We are very interested in adopting a bully bc we just recently fostered a hound puppy so we realize the need for homes for older dogs. We are looking for one that can be spunky but lazy at the same time. Also one that we can train to suit our needs. It will be the only dog, and we do not have cats. We do have goats and a pot belly pig but they can be separated if the dog does not get along with them. We have a completely fenced front yard, roughly a 1/4 of an acre. We live out in the country and have plenty of room. Our house is 2 levels..I think it is roughly 1800 sq ft on top and full basement (same size underneath). We are just looking for a bully to fit in the mix. I can provide a vet reference if needed and references. If you have one that could possibly fit our needs I would love to hear from you all. I can not see to find a contact number anywhere. is there a number I can call to speak with someone in person about the available bullys? We have owned an olde english bulldogge in the past so we are familiar with the bulldog breed. But the olde english are a little big for house keeping so we have decided to go with and english. Thanks
Ashley

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I was wondering about Sir Dudley. you mentioned he is dominant. And that he does not need to be with kids. is that because he is hyper or bc he is aggressive with children? I ask bc we have 2 children 4 and 8 but we have owned hyper dogs and big dogs in the past. We have recently re homed our pyrenees and pugs so that we could start over with a english bully. We decided that 1 dog in the house is best with children. We are very interested in adopting a bully bc we just recently fostered a hound puppy so we realize the need for homes for older dogs. We are looking for one that can be spunky but lazy at the same time. Also one that we can train to suit our needs. It will be the only dog, and we do not have cats. We do have goats and a pot belly pig but they can be separated if the dog does not get along with them. We have a completely fenced front yard, roughly a 1/4 of an acre. We live out in the country and have plenty of room. Our house is 2 levels..I think it is roughly 1800 sq ft on top and full basement (same size underneath). We are just looking for a bully to fit in the mix. I can provide a vet reference if needed and references. If you have one that could possibly fit our needs I would love to hear from you all. I can not see to find a contact number anywhere. is there a number I can call to speak with someone in person about the available bullys? We have owned an olde english bulldogge in the past so we are familiar with the bulldog breed. But the olde english are a little big for house keeping so we have decided to go with and english. Thanks
Ashley

Hi there! In regards to Sir Dudley above as per the rescue he wont be eligable to go to a hoome with young children. There are other rescues that you can search also. You can search your surrounding area if you are willing to travel. If you need any help please PM me. In regards to contacting them through phone calls normally you have to fill out an application and wait for someone to revie the information and get in touch with you.

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Their website doesn't seem to be working.

I have sent a message and waiting for response. There website is currently down and their updates are coming from FB in the meantime :)

The area is Knoxville TN Let me know if there is anything you need :)

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.