I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Farrah ~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Tennessee

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
8-19-12FarrahSmokeyMountain.jpg

Farrah could be the "star" in your home. Farrah is a six year old, spayed female who wants to be a star! She loves people but not other dogs. She needs a home where she can relax on the sofa and be fed doggie biscuits. She is a couch potato who loves to be petted. She is UTD on her shots, crate trained and housebroken. She is a little lonely since we had to separate her from her daughter. Once Farrah got into a good home she did not want to share ( isn't that just like a star?) Even though she did not want to share with her daughter she is very fearful without her. She will need a family who is willing to spend a great deal of time gaining her trust. So please no children or other pets. She has no health problems but we do have her on a grain free diet to keep her coat glossy. If you are interested in having Farrah as part of your family please fill out our application form and call Mari DeCuir 865-688-2270.

Update: I've been adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Smokey Mountains Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
From Farrah's new owner:

Just an update on Farrah... She is living the puppyhood that she never had! Loves lots of attention, demands it in fact. She and Thelma are getting along, and she is very happy about the treat selection here, as well as the boullion on her dinner. I have never had a bulldog, but am converted! Thank you Mari for letting her into our lives!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.