I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Sir Dudley ~~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Tennessee

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
8-18-12Sirdudleysmokeymountain.jpg

Say hello to Sir Dudley. Sir Dudley is a four year old neutered male. He is UTD on his shots and crate trained. Sir Dudley was surrendered to us by his family because he has bladder stones and they could not afford the treatment. Dudley has been in a foster home for the past month and we have been giving him a special diet and antibiotics to try to dissolve the stones. If the stones do not dissolve then he will need surgery to remove them. After his surgery he will be ready to go to has forever home. Dudley is an active boy who loves to chase things--so no cats, chickens or other small farm animals! He is sweet and can learn to get along with other dogs. He would be best in a home with no small children as they get him too excited. Even though he is four years old he still has a lot of puppy in him but will respond when you say "no".

Update: I've been adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Smokey Mountains Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.