Craigslist, etc.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
I was just thinking about how many members are finding new rescue babies on sites such as Craigslist and was wondering how EBN felt about adding a section for english bulldogs listed on these sites. Just a thought/suggestion! :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Probably not so much cuz you cannot know what is good and bad on those sites. We should all stay away from them but who am I to talk now that I have my Miila from there. lol. There are so many scams and not great people using those sites tho, I wouldnt think that would be a door Lisa would want to open.

OP
Sarah

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Yeah it's too bad we have to be so paranoid because of all of the scum bags. It makes it hard to give the real bulldogs in need on those sites a good home.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2514]Sarah[/MENTION] I know where you are coming from . I sure found my new guy this way, but most people are charging fro these dogs, not just looking for a good home. I don't think we should help people advertise and profit from their dogs. Also you never know if dogs are stolen or what.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Agreed. We will only post rescue dogs here. Too many scams and liars. Once I saw a litter of bulldog puppies for a "rehoming" fee. Pffffffffft.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.