Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I hope they can fix it. We may have to pass the hat to pay for it. Wish I knew more about it to help.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I hope they can fix it. We may have to pass the hat to pay for it. Wish I knew more about it to help.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes vbulletin [MENTION=1935]heff101[/MENTION], the forum is fixed but not sure about our early morning issue, hopefully not the case, but we plan on switching to dedicated hosting soon.

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
This morning - I'm up SUPER EARLY - as it's the only way I can read/post normally, and WHA-LA! Things have indeed changed around here! The chat's really working and by golly I can read and post without having three windows open! (Yes. I did that. But it was either that or go insane.) Oh boy I hope this sticks! It got realllllyyyy quiet around here for awhile didn't it? :begging: I'd like to offer a little prayer:
Please let it stay this marvelous, Oh Gods of the Internet and VBulletin!

THANKS GEEKY ADMINS GUY~!

nybadboy11

Aug 10, 2011
Its not just you this site is the slowest i have ever been on! I love it but it is very slow,don't know if there is something they can do because its a huge inconvenience

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Its not just you this site is the slowest i have ever been on! I love it but it is very slow,don't know if there is something they can do because its a huge inconvenience

Im surprised you say that it is slow. It has been fixed for some time. Let us know if it continues to be slow for you. Maybe it was just a momentary thing.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.