Is it just me? Slow loading forum.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
For some reason I have not experienced any slow issues in Hawaii... I don't understand why I wouldn't, but I'll take it.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Ive never had the site work as well as it does right now..... hope it lasts. Thank you [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]!!!! :Muah:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
For some reason I have not experienced any slow issues in Hawaii... I don't understand why I wouldn't, but I'll take it.

I really had not either Telly, but I was not awake at the slow time, until recently I was up at 4 am and literally it took forever to load. Want to thank everyone who put up with it and stuck around. Those who didn't, please come back!! :D

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
sooo.....is there an update on this?

Chat is gone - probably a good idea altho I enjoyed it when it worked - and the smileys are gone per @Jakeisgreat in another thread. Is that helping? Is "Go Daddy" going away? What can any of us do to help? I've been unable to read and post without popping a blood vessel so I've not been around much the last few days. I miss everyone! *pouty face*

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..it's HELL...that's what it is! Something is messed up with the server..Lisa is working on an upgrade temporarily and probably have to get a new server. We all miss our buds! It's like withdrawal! It has taken 10 minutes to get this up so I can answer it! Grrrrrrrrrr! Hopefully at the minimum we can have an upgrade until a better solution can be arranged. Imagine we will have to do a Fundraiser for new server. $$$$!!!! Hang in there and we are all miserable!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I did an upgrade today, but it did not work. Smilies can be easily fixed, don't worry. I have contacted vbulletin and hopefully they can help. Godaddy says it's the coding not communicating with the database properly. Then they start pointing me to fix it by doing stuff that I don't understand about slow mysql.... I turned off the chatbox because it was no longer functioning. As in I posted a chat, and it never posted.

I miss my forum and everyone here, very much!!! and I am trying to get it fixed, I promise!!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
we know you are [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]. we all miss it here but i for one will be around and await till it gets fixed. if there is anything we can do to help let us know.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] ..no one holds you responsible! And we know you are trying the best you can! This whole episode surely proves what an important part of our lives you have created! Like [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] said..we will help..when you decide which way to proceed! Certainly slows down my chatting!! And people have been trying to do that since I was in 1st grade! Lol!!

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
It took me a while to get the page to view on my iPod touch. I also couldn't log on via my FB LOGIN to EBN via my desktop PC.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk......Laura

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Thanks for the update. I think it's good to let people know what's going on so they don't abandon EBN completely! (As IF that would happen eh?)

H

heff101

Maybe you need someone to help you out with these issues. Hint Hint!

Most Reactions