Is it just me? Slow loading forum.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
It's probably time for a new computer - I've upgraded this one to the point that I don't believe it can be upgraded anymore - but this forum loads soooooooo slllloooowwwwwly for me. :cursing:
I mean it's insane how slow it is. Is it just me? Is there something I can do that will make it load faster? (A magical trick or something?) I don't seem to have problems with other sites I frequent. *shrugs* I'm having so much fun here....but often I log off because I can't take it anymore. ha ha

V, B & B

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
It's definately not just you. It's been sooo slow lately. And I have a really nice computer that I had to buy for school, so I don't think it has anything to do with your computer either.

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
Me too... and I have a fast computer. Took over a minute just to get the reply window to come up to type this message. My favorite messages (those with pictures) take even longer. :*(

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yes! We had a problem a month or so ago and it seems to be repeating !! Especially in the morning!! I will tag [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] ...let her know! Don't give up guys!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I thought it was just becasue I was logging in at work (which I shouldn't be doing:tongue:).... but it is brutally slow

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] -- shhhhhhh! :evil:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Part, if not all of it has to do with Go Daddy being very slow at certain times of the day. Seems like when all you west coasters finally get up in the morning and turn you computers on it almost comes to a stop. Patience is the key to this website and Im sure not the one to talk about patience.. lol We just need to do what we can and enjoy what we can do. And that's about all the philosophical wisdom I can come up with this morning... ;) :laugh:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
I log in from work too and its slow at times......... They call me a Corporate time stealing weasel.... :blush2:

But its the only time I have.... Once home, my 2 teens are using our only desktop
and laptop ... :cursing:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes has been slow this morning for me too. I do have a solution that works for me when it is necessary. I open 2 windows so I can click on one thread and then go to the other open window and click on a diff thread. Therefore the waiting isnt so bad. haha

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yes has been slow this morning for me too. I do have a solution that works for me when it is necessary. I open 2 windows so I can click on one thread and then go to the other open window and click on a diff thread. Therefore the waiting isnt so bad. haha
:hmm: soooo I think I know why it's slow for the rest of us!! [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION]....and ...[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION]!! :tease:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
If I lose patience...I just use Tapatalk on my iPad or iPhone. Tapatalk is an app I use to follow English Bulldog News as well as some other forums.

OP
Vicaroo1000

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
:excited:Hooray! It's not just ME! Last night - seriously - I was at Zones.com looking at desktop CPUs...I was beyond frustrated. I do like the "double duty" trick [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] + [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] I'm going to give that a try myself. Seriously: it took a FULL MINUTE for this thead to load so I could partake of your wisdom on the topic. Irony!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.