whenever I play arcade games I get logged out

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I have tried this 4x today and every time I get logged out as soon as I try to send my score.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] that very well could be :laugh:. Btw Out of curiosity is Moe an Australian bulldog? He looks like an eb to me but, I'm still trying to figure out what the heck an Aussie bulldog is

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] that very well could be :laugh:. Btw Out of curiosity is Moe an Australian bulldog? He looks like an eb to me but, I'm still trying to figure out what the heck an Aussie bulldog is

[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] No, Moe is an English Bulldog, but the Aussie's call them British Bulldogs... English Bulldogs = British Bulldogs, same same. Australian Bulldogs however are their own breed which was recently developed in Australia in an effort to breed out the inherent problems of the English/British Bulldog. They look very similar, but I believe the head is still large, but more proportional, and their snout is not quite as short to improve their breathing issues.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
anyone had any success with the arcade today? I haven't.

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
I have been having this problem with the arcade since the first day I became a member..... some help/explanation would be nice....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
right there with all of you.... at least four times today... logged out every time I played

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] good idea. I haven't been around much in a while, but she used to be here all the time. What happened is everything ok with her?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@JAKEISGREAT I LOVE your Avatar... too freakin' funny

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm lurking on my iPod!! Lol

Mostly reading, I will get this on my to do list.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Okay, those who may be having a problem, please try logging out of the forum, and then log back in using your user ID / password and NOT facebook connect.

CHECK THE "REMEMBER ME" BOX before logging in. This seems to have something to do with not being 'remembered' by the additional added software. So in order to perform in the arcade, you MUST have the remember me box checked.

This is probably why I have never rec'd the error because I always check the box for remember me.

Let me know if this works!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online