Little Green Squares?

asimpson

Jun 20, 2011
Edgewood, Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius aka "Cash"
I have been on this site for a little bit, and I am unable to figure out what exactly the little green boxes above your profile picture is. Can anyone tell me what these mean and how you get more of them, right now I have one and it says, that "I am on a distinguished road." or something like that. If someone could fill me in on what these mean, then that would be great. I guess I should have gone thru the tutorials when I joined up huh? LOL.... think I migh just check that out.:bully:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Oh and if you click on the word reputation in my last post it will take you to the tutorial page :) explains it even better!

L

Lucy-licious

Oh and if you click on the word reputation in my last post it will take you to the tutorial page :) explains it even better!

And if you click on the little heart in the bottom left corner of people's posts, a drop down box appears where you can say you approve or disapprove and leave a message.
thats how to give rep :) Go on try it on mine, I don't mind at all, after all you need the practice :giggle:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] the dot that is right beside the user name is the one that Shows you are online. It's white if not online and bright green when logged in. I don't know though how long it keeps someone listed online after they aren't anymore though. Bruce has shown up in the online list long after he has gone to bed before......and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a puter hidden under the covers. ;)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I
@JeannieCO the dot that is right beside the user name is the one that Shows you are online. It's white if not online and bright green when logged in. I don't know though how long it keeps someone listed online after they aren't anymore though. Bruce has shown up in the online list long after he has gone to bed before......and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a puter hidden under the covers. ;)
Can't say I ever noticed that dot....:ROFL: Thanks, now I have a visual of Bruce under the covers with a puter.....if I knew you better I could really comment on that.....:tease::ROFL:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.