Entering Monthly photo contest

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
Do I have to be a 4 paw member to enter the contest??? I tried to but can't seem to figure how to do it. I am still new to the site so any tip and suggestions on how do things on here would be great ;)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
No you don't need to be to enter. If you want to vote, then yes you do.

Just go to the contest and post a photo as a reply to the thread. I find it much easier to post via Photobucket. What you would do is scroll down to the reply area then go to the "advanced". You can then scroll down and you will see two ways to attach a photo. Once you do it, it is a piece of cake from then on.

Can't wait to see your photo.

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

Just go to the contest and post a photo as a reply to the thread. I find it much easier to post via Photobucket. What you would do is scroll down to the reply area then go to the "advanced". You can then scroll down and you will see two ways to attach a photo. Once you do it, it is a piece of cake from then on.

PIECE OF CAKE!!!!! :laugh: took me months...:blush:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2346]meatys mom[/MENTION]: Did you two notice I said "once you do it" :tease: The first time is always the hardest....but once you figure it out, it is easy.....

OP
Alicia M Kouw

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie

Thanks for the help, I will have to try and figure it out now :laugh:and get some more pictures up of my babies! Need to get more of Louie he is growing soo fast!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
There is links to tutorials at the bottom of the contest :). Can't wait to see your photos!

Members online

No members online now.