How do you add a photo to a sig?

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Hey all,

Trying to add a photo to my sig buuuuuuut. I upload it and it is in the sig photo thingy but when I do the insert, nothing happens and my photo doesn't show in the sig? What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any info :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I just changed mine to be sure how to do it, you upload what you want then once the pic is up there go to the bottom and click save. Should be all there is to it. No need to insert I dont think.

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Hmmm so the text is in the sig but the photo is in the sig photo area? So once I got the photo in the sig photo area, I just select save? Arrgh can't find the save!!!! lol

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
let me look again... Ok you do not put anything in that text box. Scroll down where it says upload image from your computer (browse) Find the pic you want in there and click open. Then click upload and it will show you a preview. Then scroll down and click "save signature" and that is it. Hope this helps. You do not need to enter any text at all if you are using a pic in your computer.

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Kk I'm trying again lol. Thanks for the help Cali! I can see the pic in the Signature Pic box. Just nothing shows when I select preview. I'll keep working on it, maybe by accident I'll get it to work :)

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Rats, well the pic is in the Signature Picture window, I select preview but nothing appears. Oh well. Appreciate the help though Cali! :ashamed:

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
No worries. I know I'm probably doing something wrong but cannot figure it out! The pic is small enough and it shows in the Signature Picture window, just don't know how to get it to show. Oh well, I'll just throw some pics down in the picture gallery :) Thanks again for helping though, appreciate it!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I assume you are finding your way to Edit Signature. You then have 2 Options as to how you load your pic. After you do one of them, over on the far right side you will see Upload... press that. It will take a minute for it to upload. Once you see it uploaded you can go back up and preview it and then Save Changes and you should be done.

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
The craziness of it all!!!!!! :excited: Heh, ok. So. I started anew, I uploaded my pic, and now it shows in the Your Current Signature Picture window, I select Preview but it does not show for some reason. Perhaps its the pc I'm on, since I'm at work, I'll mess with when I get home. Hard to believe I support software for a living hey? What has two thumbs and has failed at getting a pic in his sig? This guy <------ :hahaha: . LoL, thanks for helping Bruce, I'll get it eventually, perhaps? :O

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Like someone above said, it may be too big and the uploader may not auto-resize. I load everything to Photobucket first and rework it before loading it to the site. .... works for me.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
I use photobucket for all my pics too but for my sig I just took it straight from my computer file pic. Wish I could be on your end and see what is wrong. lol BUT I am not the computer savvy one, just able to manage this stuff a bit. :D

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Ah its no problem Cali! It's so weird I have been working on it for like 2 hours and cannot solve the problem. I have no idea of why it will not show. I can see the photo in the signature picture box, it just won't show. I think I'm gonna throw in the towel lol. Again though I appreciate you and Bruce helpin, it is probably something with this pc I'm on, I'll try when I get home and see if it makes a diff.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ah its no problem Cali! It's so weird I have been working on it for like 2 hours and cannot solve the problem. I have no idea of why it will not show. I can see the photo in the signature picture box, it just won't show. I think I'm gonna throw in the towel lol. Again though I appreciate you and Bruce helpin, it is probably something with this pc I'm on, I'll try when I get home and see if it makes a diff.

okay..don't be frightened..but I am having same exact issue as @DinoRoyale ..I can see picture..but won't go into signature area..says error on page..well..in my case..that's nothing new..BUT if a computer guy is having same problem..I actually feel better!! I am just trying to upload from computer..no photobucket..????? @cali~jenn ..you are a computer whiz compared to me..i see the words in my signature..but no pic???
I took out text..started all over again and picture still won't show up..just in signature pic box..but not in signature...:bang:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.