Picture Contest Suggestion

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
I think it would be great fun if there were a "caption" contest... I see so many pictures that pop funny quotes into my mind(s) about the pics posted.

Maybe have the 4 paw members vote not only on the 1st & 2nd place winners from the monthly photo contest submissions, but also on a pic that would start a new thread that members could submit a funny captions to the selected picture.

Just a suggestion that popped into my head after seeing one of the pics submitted for the August photo contest.

And, that's my
twocents.gif

:tease:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oohh I like that too... that could be fun!! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] what do you think??

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think it is a great idea. How about next photo contest we make it a funny caption contest? Post your pic and funny caption under it? Will that work?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Or..what about if you find a photo somewhere in EBN land (anyones photo) and you post what you think the caption should be? That way if you know of a photo that belongs to someone else (it has to already be on EBN) and you think your caption takes the photo to a whole new level, submit the photo (give credit to the owner) and your caption. It might give [MENTION=2793]VoicesInMyHead[/MENTION] a chance to show their witty side. just a thought.

L

Lucy-licious

Love it :) so many ways we could go with this....
post your own pic and caption it yourself!
or post someone elses pic and caption it!
or start the thread with one pic for everyone else to caption!

:)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.