Pictures

sitartzm

May 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewer
I am having issues loading pictures. I have tried it from my computer and photo bucket. I have read the tutorial, and to be honest I know how to load pics. Once I click on the pic and hit upload, all it does is sit there and "load" nothing happens. I have waited for up to 10 mins. I can not load to my album or to my post. Can anyone please help me. (is there a time frame of when I sign up and when I can post pics? I just signed up to this site today)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Just copy the last link in photo bucket then paste It to your post.

No minimum here! We love pics too much

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That's weird, maybe try imageshck?

OP
S

sitartzm

May 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewer
th_9hrs3.jpg

I think I figured it out finally!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Oh my adorable tiny baby! So what are the details of this soon to be family member?

OP
S

sitartzm

May 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewer
Im not sure to what you mean about details. But this is my baby boy. In the pic he is 5 days old. He is now 2 weeks old so I get him in about 6 weeks. We do not have a name picked out yet but we have an idea of what we want to call him. I can not wait. Time is going sooooo slow.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi! I think [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] meant simple details such as age and colour, which you've already mentioned. Maybe a little history such as why you chose him out of all his litter mates, your quest for a breeder, and other fun facts. :detective: We love hearing people's stories, especially from bulldog enthuasiasts!

Oh, and the little guy's adora-bull!

OP
S

sitartzm

May 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewer
Hi! I think @LariP meant simple details such as age and colour, which you've already mentioned. Maybe a little history such as why you chose him out of all his litter mates, your quest for a breeder, and other fun facts. :detective: We love hearing people's stories, especially from bulldog enthuasiasts!

Oh, and the little guy's adora-bull!

Thank you for asking more questions. I wasn't so sure what he was asking. lol

Well my boyfriend and I have wanted a bully for so long, but we just couldn't believe how much they were. After doing tons of research we decided that money didn't matter and we were going to get a dog. We were having issues finding a breeder in our state and I was to afraid to get one from a different state because of all of the scams out there. I am a bartender and a customer of mine was telling me how his family member just got a bully. I asked for the breeders info and we went from there. Love the breeder, so amazingly helpful and knowledgable. (SP?)

The breeder told me that if I wanted to I could go with her (she need extra hands) to the c section and then I could be there for my puppy to be born. I immediately said yes and met her at the vet the morning of the operation. Come to find out that the mommy puppy ended up having the babies the night before naturally. But I still go to see the babies so it didn't matter all that much.

The main reason I picked this pup was because he was the only boy. But when I saw his markings and his color I knew I wanted him even more. The other two babies were really dark colored and that didn't tickle my fancy.

My breeder will be sending me more pics in a few days so I will post them. In about two weeks I will be able to go and visit my baby.

Wow I got a little winded on that one!

Members online

No members online now.