Has being a member of this site helped you?

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
I am very curious, we have been putting hundreds of hours :eek: into the site in the past few months, and would really love to hear some feedback from our members. I know many of the members here have helped me, so I want to hear about how it has helped you!

Remember, we always welcome feedback, so if you have any suggestions or questions- don't hesitate to ask us. :)

Last edited:

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
I love this site! Everyone has been so helpful and I have learned so much about bullies. The two most important things the site has helped me with are Horse's food (switched from Eagle Pack, Beneful to Nature's Logic), thank you Lindathedogsmaid for all your extra help! Also, what Idiopathic head tremors are. Thank you for all the work you've put into making this site the best!
-Lauren.Horse.Braeden

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I love this site, THANK YOU Bulldog for all your hard work. I did tons of research on bulldogs before I got Sam and within the last 4 years that I've had him yet I am still learning things I'd never read/heard before on here. So it's definitely informative and I honestly just love being able to communicate with other people that love their bulldogs and the breed itself as much as I do. I think the site is very easy to use, I've only had one question and you answered right away. So again thank you so much for all your hard work on this site!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.