JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
How do you get your picture to show up larger in a post. I keep seeing some that are bigger and right above the photo is "Click this bar to view the original image of 720x480px" I'm assuming maybe my camera may be set at a lower resolution or am I not attaching them right.

Thanks for your help! :up:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I use photobucket and it does that automatically. So easy to post, basically just upload, then cut and paste the link it gives you.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Agreed. photo bucket works easiest for me too. they give you quite a bit free storage too.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well then that probably explains it, I've been uploading my pictures from my computer not a photo hosting site. I have Webshots so I'll try that next time to see if that's the difference.

Thanks! :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The only way to make photos show up big is by using bbcodes. Each photo in your user album here on EBN should also have an [img] bbcode on the bottom right of the photo. If you use photobucket, imageshack or EBN that is the code to use :D

Personally I like the photobucket uploader because I do not have to switch between windows.

Most Reactions