Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
I read the tutorial many times! Lol Before posting my question the 1st time..it was very helpful! it only let's you post a picture if you are posting a forum. When you click on open advanced options, then photo album, ( the photo album you are opening is the photo album app. On the iPhone itself, of all pictures taken on device) no place to make individual albums to store pics on your profile page. thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh yes, you cannot make profile albums. Sorry about that!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am going to try to put it on my nook later today when I can sit for more than 10 mins at a time (I am waiting to switch laundry right now so can feed my EBN addiction lol). Now that you can use apps on the nook I hope it works!

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
I read the tutorial many times! Lol Before posting my question the 1st time..it was very helpful! it only let's you post a picture if you are posting a forum. When you click on open advanced options, then photo album, ( the photo album you are opening is the photo album app. On the iPhone itself, of all pictures taken on device) no place to make individual albums to store pics on your profile page. thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it!

darn, I was just about to ask that question, but i see it has been answered! I would have so many more pictures on here if I could upload them straight from the phone. :(

jmill79

Apr 1, 2011
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Chula
You know you can create an album in iPhoto then sync it when you plug yer phone in then whala you have an album of poochy pics on yer phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
How can find the link on my phone?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.