We need an iPhone app for the site

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
yeah i've gone on the website already i just didn't know if it was my phone but guess its everyone...oh well at least when it goes back up i'll be excited again.

jmill79

Apr 1, 2011
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Chula
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] What are you having problems with? I'm on it now.

Just so you know if you exit the app then come back to just hit the accounts tab at the bottom and every forum you've logged into is stored there and remembered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
What are you having problems with? I'm on it now.

Just so you know if you exit the app then come back to just hit the accounts tab at the bottom and every forum you've logged into is stored there and remembered.

well i just downloaded it and ever since my purchase it hasn't worked right... :[

jmill79

Apr 1, 2011
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Chula
well i just downloaded it and ever since my purchase it hasn't worked right... :[

Ok I can try to help exit the app (close it completely) open it back up have you found the forum and signed in yet? If so click accounts tab at the bottom and the forum is there, if not let me know

Edit: ok so I backed all the way back to the search and yeah there database is down right now but if you've already logged in then your good and under the account tab. I'm sure the search will be fixed very soon

Last edited:

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
Ok I can try to help exit the app (close it completely) open it back up have you found the forum and signed in yet? If so click accounts tab at the bottom and the forum is there, if not let me know

Edit: ok so I backed all the way back to the search and yeah there database is down right now but if you've already logged in then your good and under the account tab. I'm sure the search will be fixed very soon

communication error: directory is currently unavailable, please check again later. thats all i'm getting. i click on accounts and it says "account is added automatcially after you login to a forum. to get started lookup a forum from the network. then i click on network and it gives me the communication error.

jmill79

Apr 1, 2011
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Chula
communication error: directory is currently unavailable, please check again later. thats all i'm getting. i click on accounts and it says "account is added automatcially after you login to a forum. to get started lookup a forum from the network. then i click on network and it gives me the communication error.

Yeah apparently the mad rush of EBN ers has crashed their directory lol. The admins of tapatalk have been notified.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Good news, we also added our recipe forum to the mobile app too! Look for it, called Taste Tested Recipes!!! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online