Goats milk or bone broth

Annebell44

Mar 18, 2018
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Remi
I just visited the raw food store and recently started my English Bulldog on raw food roughly 3months ago I’m going to introduce her to goats milk but wanted to see what everyone’s opinions and thoughts were to this that and bone broth. Any feedback would be great

396581BA-F8EB-410E-A08D-1E32765A9EDD.jpeg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I just visited the raw food store and recently started my English Bulldog on raw food roughly 3months ago I’m going to introduce her to goats milk but wanted to see what everyone’s opinions and thoughts were to this that and bone broth. Any feedback would be great
View attachment 112948

I personally rather go with broth as you have loads of minerals. Broth is more beneficial than goats milk. On the other hand you can give both :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
agreed with above. I just read an article in my raw feeders site that said alternate weekly .. Use up the milk if you start it, then switch to the broth.. Same with meals, good to switch um up. I too though would go with the broth though one feed store sais use the 'milk' during each switch of foods. I switch daily so i just alternate with broth, and just do goats milk for a week here and there.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Both are great for different reasons.. so why not both 😁

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online