Where did the "LIKE" button go?

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
I went to click..."LIKE" and couldn't find it anywhere...scrolled up and it wasn't on any of the previous posts...

Now I did notice it earlier in another spot...is someone tweaking the site...or what!?! :confused:

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
If you post something and go back to like stuff it does not seem to show up then. So you must like before posting.

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
:crazy: Now I just was notified of a "LIKE"...I did come here...and scrolled down seen it...then it went away before my very eyes as I scrolled down to hit the "LIKE" button. :confused: Maybe it's time to reboot my computer...For that's just plain crazy.

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=1]Bulldog[/MENTION]
If you post something and go back to like stuff it does not seem to show up then. So you must like before posting.

I hadn't posted yet...just now...and it flashed and went away...I hadn't even started to type. :confused: I haven't rebooted the system in awhile. Maybe that is the problem...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hmmm..... your mouse needs to be within the post for it to show, it disappears if your mouse is not "in" the post.

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

:faint:

I've been here HOW LONG!?! And I never caught on to that...Had to post the question...and have the :guns: straighten me out...Okay...Lisa...I forgive you for the April Fools joke...since you had to deal with this "fool" on April first. :eek:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

:faint:

I've been here HOW LONG!?! And I never caught on to that...Had to post the question...and have the :guns: straighten me out...Okay...Lisa...I forgive you for the April Fools joke...since you had to deal with this "fool" on April first. :eek:

:LMAO:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online