Opinion - using nosodes instead of vaccines?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Where i work we are given NO option

Won't\cant elaborate on this subject because for fear of recrimination

Iā€™m so against that shot. Everyone I know that gets it are the ones thatā€™s always sick. Like no brainer. But I sure would go against that even if it was for my job. But again thatā€™s me. At least have the right to wear a mask. Ok Iā€™m off this subject!

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Iā€™m so against that shot. Everyone I know that gets it are the ones thatā€™s always sick. Like no brainer. But I sure would go against that even if it was for my job. But again thatā€™s me. At least have the right to wear a mask. Ok Iā€™m off this subject!

Shot wasn't very effective this year. The government in Ontario cheaped out and only paid for the trivalent shot which doesn't have one of the Influenza B strains. A load of people are getting Influenza B now and the government is only now sending to hospitals the quadravalent strain, but "there's no evidence" to give it to people who had the trivalent injection LOL

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
l had never taken the shot before in my life till last year.
Worked ER for 4 years, people running fevers of 103 come in coughing everywhere.

Never even had a cold.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey

You don't need the flu shot, you have Thieves essential oil :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
You don't need the flu shot, you have Thieves essential oil :)

Iā€™m off the subject remember...or itā€™s going to get me going when some duma*s not too long ago wants the government to implant chips in us humans. :bat::guns::bat::guns::bat:

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
me also off the subject................................
but.............just sayin'........
I don't think people truly appreciate the danger of the flu shot itself.
they should research the side effects and risks involved; ie: guillain barre syndrome.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.