Cookie slipped down some carpeted steps. Her left hind leg looks like she sprained it

Lucyciocia

Aug 19, 2016
Brooklyn ny
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Cookie
What should I do? I put some ice packs on and off it. I also massaged her leg. She I keep her off it? Please if anyone has any advice. Within 2 days if it doesnt get better i will bring her to the vet. Meanwhile i need to know what to do. Thank You

OP
L

Lucyciocia

Aug 19, 2016
Brooklyn ny
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Cookie
Default Cookie slipped down some carpeted steps. Her left hind leg looks like she sprained it
What should I do? I put some ice packs on and off it. I also massaged her leg. She I keep her off it? Please if anyone has any advice. Within 2 days if it doesnt get better i will bring her to the vet. Meanwhile i need to know what to do. Thank You

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
If it’s just a sprain you want to keep her confined in a crate or something and keep her off of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Default Cookie slipped down some carpeted steps. Her left hind leg looks like she sprained it

Get 5oz of coconut oil the fractionated one which is clear, frankincense oil, lavender oil, cypress oil n peppermint oil. 15 drops of each mixed woith the CO. Massage the area. These are all anti inflammatory oils.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hopefully she will be better in a few days. Just keep her quiet if you can, and plenty of rest.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

How is she doing?

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Yes, how is she today???

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.