Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Out of nowhere I am having trouble uploading photos (on the FBN site as well). I go to insert image and click "from computer." And then instantly the "ok" button disappears and I can't even choose multiple photos. I was able to post pictures before so not sure what is going on.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Out of nowhere I am having trouble uploading photos (on the FBN site as well). I go to insert image and click "from computer." And then instantly the "ok" button disappears and I can't even choose multiple photos. I was able to post pictures before so not sure what is going on.

Hi! Are you doing from laptop? PC? Once you select the photo "from computer" you should see "upload file" button....

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi! Are you doing from laptop? PC? Once you select the photo "from computer" you should see "upload file" button....

From a PC. The problem is it is not letting me choose multiple photos and the "ok" button is gone. So I can choose a photo but I can't actually upload it. I never had this issue before.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
From a PC. The problem is it is not letting me choose multiple photos and the "ok" button is gone. So I can choose a photo but I can't actually upload it. I never had this issue before.

Can you upload just 1 ?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I tagged the technicians.

veraderock

Administrator
Apr 10, 2015
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
n/a
Are you not seeing the button in this screengrab? It can be a little hard to notice, but there's a button there..

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 11.09.32 PM.png

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Are you not seeing the button in this screengrab? It can be a little hard to notice, but there's a button there..

View attachment 105097

So I am in Firefox now so that I can upload pictures and show you what it looks like. This is NOT what it looks like with Chrome or IE.

When I click "insert image" this is the first screen that pops up:

Before.JPG

So I upload a file and then I get this:

After.JPG

In Chrome and IE, this is what I get when I click "insert image"

Chrome.JPG

This is all a recent issue as I never have had problems uploading pictures before.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online