How do I add a profile picture? Lol

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
And also fill in the other profile information?
Thank you!

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
And also fill in the other profile information?
Thank you!
I'll walk you through it…
When you log in, click on your name or My Profile
- Go to "My Account" (next to members only and site information)
- Select "Edit Profile": fill in the info and save changes
- Select "Edit Profile": On the left side under "My Settings" select "Edit Profile Picture" and/or any other ones you wish to update (signature, avatar…)
- When editing profile picture, select "choose file" and select the picture you want (save to Desktop first and rotate a full circle before selecting "choose file" to ensure the picture doesn't go up sideways.
- Select your name or My Profile to double check that it is the way you like it. You can also customize your profile (but I'm still working out figuring that one;)

Good luck

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
- Select "Edit Profile": On the left side under "My Settings" select "Edit Profile Picture" and/or any other ones you wish to update (signature, avatar…)
- When editing profile picture, select "choose file" and select the picture you want (save to Desktop first and rotate a full circle before selecting "choose file" to ensure the picture doesn't go up sideways.
- Select your name or My Profile to double check that it is the way you like it. You can also customize your profile (but I'm still working out figuring that one;)

Good luck

Ok thanks ! Let me see what I can do! I only use my phone not the computer. Hopefully that will work.
:no:

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok thanks ! Let me see what I can do! I only use my phone not the computer. Hopefully that will work.
:no:
Thank you! Looks like I may have to log into a computer to add the picture but I got everything else done.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Good luck

:up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.