Thanks

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I just want to say thank you for such a wonderfull site!! It is jam packed with information and because every one has an input it gives the EB owner many choices and ideas. I have benefit and learned so much from all of the advice and reading all the new posts.

Great job and thank you!!:heart:

OP
LisaMarie

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Thanks!! I get to be online today because we have a winter snowstorm and we couldnt even get out of our driveway , so no work today!! i will be getting my EBN fix today:up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
No thank YOU and all the wonderful members who make EBN..... well.... EBN!!!!! It is the members who make this site truly what it is, without members- without bully love, we would still be talking to ourselves! hahahahaha .... yes, there was once a day when it was just my hubby, my children and myself having converstations on here! :p We could have easily done this out loud, but had to get things rolling somehow!!! :p

OP
LisaMarie

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Seriously, i have learned so much!!! I had purshased some books on EB and they where very good on basic info. But in situations where you need more specific answers this is the place to ask and be.I dont start posts but I do read them and there are so many ideas and sugestions!! i love it. i rememeber when I first got Mocha and had no one to talk to that would understand my concerns.Like I say the books are good to have , but this site its a 24-7 life saver:heart:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
No thank YOU and all the wonderful members who make EBN..... well.... EBN!!!!! It is the members who make this site truly what it is, without members- without bully love, we would still be talking to ourselves! hahahahaha .... yes, there was once a day when it was just my hubby, my children and myself having converstations on here! :p We could have easily done this out loud, but had to get things rolling somehow!!! :p

It must be strange wierd and wonderful to look back now at how it was during those first few weeks, and how it is now!!!! :up:

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I completely agree! I am a newbie here.. but can not tell you how happy I am that I found you guys! Everyone is so nice.. and I love that the forum is specifically for English Bulldogs! :luv:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
This is old..but I soooo missed this! I'm pretty sure you know how I feel! My peeps! Thanks to all..especially desertsky! Thank goodness you didn't just keep talking to yourselves! :hug:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.