My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I did not know there was a Calendar for 2016. How can I order one, and I want My Elmo Boy to be in the next year calendar for 2017, how do I do this?? Thank You, Susan and Elmo

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Susan, a would definitely buy a calendar with Elmo on it he's adorabull :)

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Hi Susan, there isn't a specific EBN calendar for 2016 like there was for 2015 sadly, but hopefully there can be one for 2017... my goodness time flies when you start to talk about years, lol. Normally members gets to submit their favorite photos for the calendar but I don't know how it will work if there will be one done for 2017. I'll do my best to remember to tag you if the topic comes up:)

OP
My Otis

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Thank You Carolyn and Petra, Love to each of You and Your Precious Bulldogs.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi Susan, there isn't a specific EBN calendar for 2016 like there was for 2015 sadly, but hopefully there can be one for 2017... my goodness time flies when you start to talk about years, lol. Normally members gets to submit their favorite photos for the calendar but I don't know how it will work if there will be one done for 2017. I'll do my best to remember to tag you if the topic comes up:)

The year got away from us and by the time we realized it was calendar time, it was too late to get on done in time..... we will have on in 2017.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Thank You Carolyn and Petra, Love to each of You and Your Precious Bulldogs.

We love you and Elmo too!! Can't wait to see his handsome face in the 2017 calendar it'll be here before you know it :)

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Just a thought if you are gonna print a 2017 calender , print it in Canada maybe hire a small CDN agency to do it , the dollar today is at app 69 cents to the USA dollar thats cheep but you would have to move on it and get it started , was just a thought

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just a thought if you are gonna print a 2017 calender , print it in Canada maybe hire a small CDN agency to do it , the dollar today is at app 69 cents to the USA dollar thats cheep but you would have to move on it and get it started , was just a thought

:ponder: [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION].

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,

you would have to consider shipping in your quote to return from Canada if you are using a US based carrier that has a CDN office should be no problem , customs there both side of the boarder ANAL tax wise should not again with the CDN dollar be stupid versus US dollar , the agency should have background in Us based production and CDN not hard to be honest as most up here are US based , The Prettyones company is a US based company but not the big company that they are down there , they tho might be to big for a job like this yet take it from Me they have excellent printers at there disposal , it would be considered to them a very small run , but they /she might know someone capable of this type of run to help out , what the hell quotes are quotes , get samples from anyone you deal with find out what they can do , they must have a bindery for this type of work and be good , a good shipping dept if you want to ship from Canada again Cheaper to either mail out or courier depending on your wishes and costs . The Prettyones company is also a photo studio so that means they do it from start to finish , our dogs have been asked to be in a photo shoot for certain companies in a emergency , But I am not cheap nor am My dogs been there done that , i have owned dogs that were in Disney movies after the fact and they were treated like kings and queens on the set at the time , I did not own them at the time of the movie the breeder did and then wanted rid of they they were paid off ! do not get Me started on some breeders !!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
my husband used to work in publishing in toronto, maybe he'd know some good/inexpensive publishers to initiate discussions with. He is still friends with many in the field.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
You have other options for the calender also , there are many companies do it from start to finish including mailing to your subscribers so it never has to come back across the boarder and all in CDN dollars , You will have to travel to approve the print run unless you have someone you trust that can do it for you .

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
my husband used to work in publishing in toronto, maybe he'd know some good/inexpensive publishers to initiate discussions with. He is still friends with many in the field.

Cool I worked for a few Graphics houses in Toronto its how i met The Prettyone she was a client , small world

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Also...Ron lives in Vancouver which is just a few hours north of me. That could be an option for either of us crossing the border to hand it off to the other.

Just a thought.

[MENTION=9802]My Otis[/MENTION]

We had intentions of doing a calendar, but to be honest... A few members of the calendar crew suffered horrible losses and a life threatening injury. It just wasn't in the cards this year. But... we hopefully will be back and have a fabulous calendar out by the end of this upcoming year if the situation improves. When we do start looking for entries, we start off by looking at those photos that were entered in the various photo contests thru out the year. So the best way to get your furkid into the calendar is to start entering every contest that EBN has.

The pictures need to be clear...especially when blown up to a bigger size. The lighting needs to be good and the background should not distract from the subject. When photographing your bulldog...the eyes are what should be the clearest. Crop close...but not too close.

Those are my only suggestions on how to get a photo voted into the yearly calendar.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.