issues wi yping

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Tis will be ard o read, bu I was wondering if anyone else was aing issues yping on websie. I am yping eery leer, bu i won' work. I an ype fine all differen websies.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I have no idea, have never seen this before. :confused: lol [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] hopefully will know.

OP
Miss Molly

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Well, I restarted my computer and now I can type all the letters. It was just weird, because I could type all the letters on all other websites, just not this one. So I didn't think it had anything to do with my computer. But who knows. LOL

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That is strange. Are you having trouble on other sites? If so it would point towards a keyboard problem. If it's only here then I haven't a clue.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That happened to me once with the letter 'n'. Ended up I had to change the batteries in my keyboard less than a week later and it only did it for one session. Perhaps close it out and reload the page in your browser and see if that fixes it.

OP
Miss Molly

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Well, it is working now. But I am on a laptop, so it wouldn't have been the batteries or anything. And I could type just fine on other websites. Restarting the whole computer fixed the issue.

It was driving me nuts! I had posted a new thread just fine this morning, and when I was trying to reply to the responses I couldn't type right!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Glad you figured it out so quickly. It was fun to try and read it tho. I do recommend using Firefox as your browser. I was using Internet Explorer until [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] posted a download link for Firefox. Now, I have automatic spell check. Internet Explorer didn't provide that. :up:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Glad you figured it out so quickly. It was fun to try and read it tho. I do recommend using Firefox as your browser. I was using Internet Explorer until [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] posted a download link for Firefox. Now, I have automatic spell check. Internet Explorer didn't provide that. :up:

Yes the auto spell check is awesome I love that!

You can download firefox here, it is completely FREE and SAFE, safer than IE8:
Mozilla | Firefox web browser & Thunderbird email client

And then you can get our persona: :up:

https://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/341113

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmmm... maybe [MENTION=1790]rayers[/MENTION] had really been supping the vino with breakfast .... :LMAO:

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Tis will be ard o read, bu I was wondering if anyone else was aing issues yping on websie. I am yping eery leer, bu i won' work. I an ype fine all differen websies.

And here I thought...Miss Molly had confiscated your laptop...:LMAO: Glad you seemed to resolve the issue by restarting your computer.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online