Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I'm sure this is a simple process that I'm somehow overlooking. LOL! But, how do you add comments when you "like" someone's post? I get reputation points (likes?) with comments and I have no idea how they're given nor how to respond to them!

(Don't laugh at my ignorance! ha!) :ohmy:;)

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I'm sure this is a simple process that I'm somehow overlooking. LOL! But, how do you add comments when you "like" someone's post? I get reputation points (likes?) with comments and I have no idea how they're given nor how to respond to them!

(Don't laugh at my ignorance! ha!) :ohmy:;)

When you click the heart right above the "like" it will pop up, and you can write a comment :) There's no way to really respond to them, other than just posting to their wall :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
When you click the heart right above the "like" it will pop up, and you can write a comment :) There's no way to really respond to them, other than just posting to their wall :)

:yes:

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella

Got it! You rock!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I have a question also, I do not have a heart to press on my Otis. How do I receive a heart?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have a question also, I do not have a heart to press on my Otis. How do I receive a heart?

The heart only will display on other members posts for you to like their, posts.... system does not allow you to like your own posts :D

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

Susan, look at this post of mine or Christine's prior - do you see the heart located towards the bottom of our avatar photos, near the like button? Let us know!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.