Site is redirecting in some posts

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Not sure why but when I attempt to open some posts, the site will redirect to a health magazine after a few seconds. I don't see any links I'm hitting but wanted to let someone know. I'm on my iPad if that makes any difference at all

Kori

OP
Bulldozersma

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
The site is lemode-mgz.com

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thanks, it may be a pop up ad virus you may have gotten, but I'll be sure to look into it from our side just in case.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok, you do not have a virus so don't bother looking. It seems to be a bad google ad according to reading on a google search. Google is aware of the ad and is working to resolve it. Please keep me posted if it keeps on happening, or if you notice any particular ad that appears on the threads you are getting it with. I have the ability to block the ad if I can find out which one it is. I'm trying to find out if I can find it, unless Google already did (I hope so!)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay I found it---thanks to many other forums and reading pages and pages experiencing this issue!

For other forum owners needing a fix, it is adwynne.com that is serving the ad so you can just block them from the Advertiser URL section.

It can take a few hours to completely block out those ads, so by tomorrow this should not be happening. Let me know if you're good tomorrow [MENTION=5523]Bulldozersma[/MENTION]

OP
Bulldozersma

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks!!! I'll let you know tomorrow if I have any issues!

Okay I found it---thanks to many other forums and reading pages and pages experiencing this issue!

For other forum owners needing a fix, it is adwynne.com that is serving the ad so you can just block them from the Advertiser URL section.

It can take a few hours to completely block out those ads, so by tomorrow this should not be happening. Let me know if you're good tomorrow @Bulldozersma

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Thanks all! It was happening to me on my iPad as well. Hopefully it's gone today.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks all! It was happening to me on my iPad as well. Hopefully it's gone today.

Please let us know, I'm just very surprised that ad got approved in googles ad review center to begin with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Bulldozersma

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I seem to be ok today. Thanks [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]!!! I don't want to go with out my englishbulldognews for a day!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.