reply with quote?

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
I know how to do the single reply with quote. However, I've seen several members reply with more than 1 quote. How? Tia.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
In the bottom right corner of each post is a 'double quote symbol in a 'bubble' with a plus sign next to it... Select the posts you want to quote in your reply .... Also, if you go back to the thread to replay again, you have to uncheck those or they will post again

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
In the bottom right corner of each post is a 'double quote symbol in a 'bubble' with a plus sign next to it... Select the posts you want to quote in your reply .... Also, if you go back to the thread to replay again, you have to uncheck those or they will post again

Thanks! :)

Miss Charlotte

Jan 31, 2015
Elizabeth,NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlotte

Ha! New skill
thanks

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.