Jomiller59

Nov 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby
Our first bully was a senior adoption and never needed a collar. Our new bully adoption is a pup ( maybe 10 months) and comes to work with me and needs a collar there. I found a fleece harness from clean run that works great for walks( but we take it off when she is home) etc. but cannot find a collar that doesn't irritate her skin. It needs to stay on for 4 to6 hours. Any suggestions

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Have you looked at Lupine Harness? Lynn Manydogs steered me onto these harnesses and they love them. We just leave them on. They are small and does not irritate. We have not had luck with collars. They slip right off. Ralphie

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We use the Kong collars for short walks and potty breaks, but use a harness for long walks. We didn't have a lot of luck with some other brands of harnesses, as they fell off them as they walked, but I recently bought the K9 Julius harness and love, love them. They are really easy to put on, are adjustable and comfortable for them to wear, and really help with pulling. We don't put anything on them when we are at home.

Boborgemia

Jul 31, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
I cannot recommend any but a good idea to ask are a vet. That's what I did for our bully.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We use the collars and harnesses from Carolina Pet Pantry. Great selection with decent prices.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online