bully market purchase not working?

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I bought the title color change and it worked fine. I also bought the glowing username color this hasn't worked. Am i doing something wrong? Is there a lag between time of purchase and the change? There wasnt with the title so i'm confused it confirmed my purchase so i'm not sure if there s something else i need to do here.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I havent used the glowing user name but yours does seem to be highlighted so maybe it is working? [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] will know. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It is working, but if you use internet explorer as a browser you will not see it. I see it on firefox. Unfortunately 'glow' is not something Internet Explorer recognizes.

Our site works best on Firefox, so if you become extremely addicted you may want to download it.

Mozilla | Firefox web browser & Thunderbird email client

And..... if you do you become as obsessed as I you can also use the English Bulldog News skin for your firefox browser :D (also known as persona)

Personas for Firefox | English Bulldog News Forums

For those who do not use firefox, I recommend you give it a try. It is a GREAT browser :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I was gonna say I went and bought the highlight to see if it worked and it did go thru right away on mine but I do use firefox now. :)

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I am now using firefox and it is working yay. thanks everyone.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.