Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
What's going on? Tell us your story and we will point you in the right direction.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Maybe we can help you with whatever issue you are having. If not, try to contact a rescue in your area or even if it isn't in your area they sometimes will send someone to get the dog. Whatever you do, try to avoid craigslist and sites like that. The dogs listed there usually end up in bad shape. Good luck.

OP
B

BrindleEB2013

May 12, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
JC
I have a year-old brindle EB that due to some personal changes, my current circumstances donā€™t allow for enough time for me to care for him. My GF and I broke up so I no longer have anyone who could help me with him while I am on travel for work and I will also be starting school later this year, which will make it even more difficult. I would like to rehome him with an EB familiar/experienced family. He is great with people and other dogs and loves kids. I know every EB owner thinks of their bully as being the most special, but my EB is truly special in so many that anyone who meets him will immediate fall in love. I donā€™t want to sell him, nor will I give him away. I care more about his quality of life. He has no health issues, 100% bill of health. He is a very active pupā€¦which is why my current living situation isnā€™t ideal for him. I donā€™t want to post too much on here, so please assist me in getting to the right place. Iā€™ve had him since he was 7 weeks and he comes from a champion bloodline and is AKC registered.

What's going on? Tell us your story and we will point you in the right direction.

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Im so sorry your going through this, I know it must be a very difficulty decision. I don't know what state your in but I would try to find a local rescue that could take him in and place him in a loving home.

traceylynn172

May 23, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver ,Maui, Cupcake ,Winter, EEyore, Piglet, Roo and Hana
What state are you in so we can point you in the right direction

OP
B

BrindleEB2013

May 12, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
JC
No offense, but a rescue wouldn't even be a last resort for me. I would never put him through that. He is not a rescue. My situation isn't that bad that I would resort to putting him in a shelter/rescue. I need to be able to rehome him from my home, to his new home. Rescues are good for old dogs and dogs with issues...they are for dogs people typically don't want due to some adverse type situations. My dog isn't any of those things. Again, no offense, but the idea of putting a fully healthy, AKC registered bulldog in a rescue doesn't sounds appealing at all

Im so sorry your going through this, I know it must be a very difficulty decision. I don't know what state your in but I would try to find a local rescue that could take him in and place him in a loving home.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Well I'm sorry that your have to give your baby up. This site is safe for you to post info on. We will help you. If you can't find anyone on here to take your baby, I would find a local rescue. they will vet anyone who is interested in adopting your baby.

OP
B

BrindleEB2013

May 12, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
JC
To clarify, me coming on here looking for assistance sounded like a no-brainer considering this is an EB forum. I came on here because I don't want to go through a rescue because my dog isn't a rescue. I want to place my dog, not necessarily have someone place him for me. Essentially I am looking for a place on here to do that or with any luck find a bulldog owner who would be able to take him in.

Thanks in advance.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
If i don't live in another continent i would take him in a heartbeat :(.

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
What state are you in that would help someone who is in your state on here maybe help to rehome.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
To clarify, me coming on here looking for assistance sounded like a no-brainer considering this is an EB forum. I came on here because I don't want to go through a rescue because my dog isn't a rescue. I want to place my dog, not necessarily have someone place him for me. Essentially I am looking for a place on here to do that or with any luck find a bulldog owner who would be able to take him in.

Thanks in advance.

OK --- let's see if we can help in anyway, can you at least tell us what state you are in so we can try to match you with someone possibly looking to adopt? --- Lisa --- [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]?

Bigd07

Jun 3, 2013
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Hunter
Where are u located? Is love to take him!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Where would I post a thread for the rehoming of my EB?
Everyone on here will help as much as we can. We all LOVE these dogs and if there is any assistance we can be, just let us know. No one on here would ever suggest anything that wouldn't be in the best interest of you and your puppy, we all can appreciate just how hard this must be for you.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Where are u located? I love to take him! Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
[MENTION=11841]BrindleEB2013[/MENTION] ^^^^^

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online