joke of the day?

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Not for sure if this is the right place to post this. There are a lot of nights that when I get off from here am very sad after reading some post and the memorial page. Was thinking why don't we have a place for jokes or funny pictures. Like Pic or joke of the day? Am sure we all could use a good laugh now and then. Thanks.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Good idea, Dana! Sometimes I just can't read the sad posts, and the losses. I know how it is to lose your pets/best friends. We need some "silly threads!":happy2:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
i tagged Lisa to see if can be a standing item, like the 'daily poll'... but in the meantime, you can post them in 'non-bulldog talk'

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This is a very fun idea. I think we could just do this in General Bulldog Talk too, and it would be nice to have something to smile at. [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] sure comes up with some funnies!

Should we just do it where anyone could post one? Do we need a designated member?

OP
Dana F

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
I
This is a very fun idea. I think we could just do this in General Bulldog Talk too, and it would be nice to have something to smile at. @Casper sure comes up with some funnies!

Should we just do it where anyone could post one? Do we need a designated member?

I think just let anyone post...doesn't really matter as long as we get a laugh or 2

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I Like the idea, there's so much negative, doom and gloom in the world, something positively funny just lightens the mood :) it does on my page anyway! Seems I open a topic, and they all comment their views on it........ quite funny.

Members online

No members online now.