Welcome to EBN Anonymous...

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hmmmm..I'm sick....very .. very ..very.. very sick. Help me puleeeeeeeze? :blush:
And I'm too weak to raise my hand and swear..besides I have an iPad STUCK to it!

And remember [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]...it's unkind to hit someone when she's down!

Last edited:

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I admit im very addicted so much I bought the tapatalj app. So I can go on ebn where ever I am. My damily is sick to death of hearing me talk of ebn. I say names and they look,at me like im nuts lol.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Hmmmm..I'm sick....very .. very ..very.. very sick. Help me puleeeeeeeze? :blush:
And I'm too weak to raise my hand and swear..besides I have an iPad STUCK to it!

And remember @BruceP ...it's unkind to hit someone when she's down!

There is no help for you Becky!!! :ROFL:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Hi, my name is Kim and I stand before you with my hand raised and solemnly swear that I am ADDICTED to EBN!!!!! And on that note, I am quite content in my addiction and don't need no stinkin' rehab! :tongue:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Hi my name is Tamara and me and Matilda are addicted to EBN. Matilda has admitted that she has a crush on all the bully boys here!! :luv:

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
:ashamed: Well.Um.:blush2:I dont think I am an addict. I have it under control. When I get up, I usually wait till I have coffee to check EBN. Um, and I just see whats going on and I keep to myself. My house is under control; and I really dont flip out if the internet isnt working :cursing:and Scott takes my laptop without my permission:eek: which in that case I steal my kids laptops and go hide somewheres where I can see what new posts are available.And while watching TV or something I keep my laptop by my side and i have EBN minimize just in case. So I feel bad for you guys, but I got it under control ,no intervention needed!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hello my name is David and I'm an EBN addict......NO I'M NOT.... yes i am, no, yes Oh sorry I got it together I think. Anyway I am on the computer any free time I have and when I'm not I am thinking about it. lucky for me when I'm at the station and have free time I find a computer or in the afternoon when I can get on my computer I am on this site. I just have to see what's going on, I'm nosy I can't help it. Please no intervention please, please ,please I can handle it, I promise...... OK, no I can't ,but who cares lets just have fun right?? :lmao:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Yeah.....Ok, I am an EBN addict. I haven't really been on this week and I have been having withdrawals! I played with my mom's puppies and then seriously considered taking my netbook and hiding in my closet so I could check the posts I have missed. Is that bad? lol

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
My name is Heather and with in 4 days I have become a 4 Paws Member and I can't get the APP to work on my phone ( hoping I didn't miss anything).. But I dont think I have a problrem, since Im not on Facebook as much... :angel: I opend EBN before fb and that hasnt happend in a long time....

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My name is Heather and with in 4 days I have become a 4 Paws Member and I can't get the APP to work on my phone ( hoping I didn't miss anything).. But I dont think I have a problrem, since Im not on Facebook as much... :angel: I opend EBN before fb and that hasnt happend in a long time....

Uh-oh yo came here before going to fb?!?!?!? That is a clear sign of T-R-O-U-B-L-E. Welcome aboard!

L

Lucy-licious

OK! I think it is time...
....My name is Angie and I too am an EBN addict :eek:
it is 2 seconds since my last post and already my head is spinning, I have palpitations and my hands are sweaty.
Since joining this site I have forgone all others Facebook is now second best if seen atall.
My Ipad is constantly by my side and I now take it to bed so I can check whilst my husband sleeps, and first thing when I open my eyes.
I Personally feel this is normal behaviour for any Bully owner and Lucy thinks so too, she told me just now, she's snuggled in my lap :)
I shall not be attending any sessions where I may be advised to cut down or stop....but will gladly pop along if you all promise hand on heart that we will carry on regardless :)

Anyway this addiction is good :) RIGHT??

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
OK! I think it is time...
....My name is Angie and I too am an EBN addict :eek:
it is 2 seconds since my last post and already my head is spinning, I have palpitations and my hands are sweaty.
Since joining this site I have forgone all others Facebook is now second best if seen atall.
My Ipad is constantly by my side and I now take it to bed so I can check whilst my husband sleeps, and first thing when I open my eyes.
I Personally feel this is normal behaviour for any Bully owner and Lucy thinks so too, she told me just now, she's snuggled in my lap :)
I shall not be attending any sessions where I may be advised to cut down or stop....but will gladly pop along if you all promise hand on heart that we will carry on regardless :)

Anyway this addiction is good :) RIGHT??

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy

And remember [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]...it's unkind to hit someone when she's down!

How did I miss this golden opportunity? I must be getting old... well, not as old as Becky :p

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I've learned a little about self help if anyone is interested.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.