New like quote! ???

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Hi I could be crazy but a got a message bottom left had corner saying something like New Like quote, I clicked on to see what it was and then computer due to no battery died on me, so plugged back in and now I cannot find it. Hope this makes sense. Thanks.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Makes sense... In top right corner select 'settings' and then scroll to the lower part of the page --- there will be the rep 'like' thT another member gave you

OP
Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Ok, just found it when I clicked on setting in my profile, there are messages under Latest Reputation Received (85 point(s) total) but not sure how to respond or who they are from. THanks

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ok, just found it when I clicked on setting in my profile, there are messages under Latest Reputation Received (85 point(s) total) but not sure how to respond or who they are from. THanks

That is the only down fall... You can not respond from there. Go to their visitor page or find a post of their and like it with a thank you

OP
Bazza

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
That is the only down fall... You can not respond from there. Go to their visitor page or find a post of their and like it with a thank you
Thanks!!! Hmmmm I cannot seem to find who's profile page to go to as it doesn't say that either, or am I missing something. If I go to the thread I am still not sure who sending the msg, hope I make sense.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks!!! Hmmmm I cannot seem to find who's profile page to go to as it doesn't say that either, or am I missing something. If I go to the thread I am still not sure who sending the msg, hope I make sense.

Oh darn,.,,,, only 4Paw members can see they sender! Sorry

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.