I give up

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
I give up trying to make my album.. I just tried it seemed like I was doing everything right.. Then I didn't know how to get out of there so I clicked on my profile and I see a pic but when I click it their is nothing. Plus it says 0 pics. Yes I'm on my iPad. :unsure:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
It took me a while to figure it out too. You click on Go Advanced, then click on upload photo, choose your photo from your camera roll, click upload, and then when it's finished loading, you press insert photo. I hope this helps.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Ok I didn't see anything about insert. You have convinced me to try again lol. But not right now because I'm frustrated

Hugs Eve
:assurred: I hate technology and get my 25 y/o son to do mine.

Of course, on his time so always waiting on him to make time for my stuff :)

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus

Hugs Eve
:assurred: I hate technology and get my 25 y/o son to do mine.

Of course, on his time so always waiting on him to make time for my stuff :)
i hate having to wait on people. Or being 26 and not knowing how to do simple things like this. I always have my husband or neighbor do things for me. I actually just learned how to upload my photos from my camera to my commuter I always do that when he's here cause then I might forget a step and he will remind me. Why won't it just stick

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I've got the MacBook and with Safari, I have to first select the files, Then drag them into an area, then upload them, and save them. hahahaha It's definitely a ride, nothing like a facebook picture upload for sure, Not nearly as user friendly.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
:hmm: where are tech queen when we need her. oh becky [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] help the girl out :)

L

Lucy-licious

Go go to Navibar..choose members only...click on albums..then you will see create new album..on right side. Click that. You Title it, describe it.. It will say there are no pictures, look for add /upload pictures ..Then you will see all your pictures..like regular Manage Attachments. Save changes..hope this helps

Wheres My Becky?? What have you done with her?? :tease:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.