No access to bully market

LariP

..........
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
8,293
Reaction score
452
Location
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I went to buy a bully market gift and got a warning that I don't have access. :gremlin:
 
We were having a lot of issues with new members understanding they need to purchase access first so I edited the main page, as well as the category names, and for some reason it reset some users. Just click the links on the left and purchase access again. I also added that info under each item description on the main page.


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top