Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Just as you would on fb, a colon the a right side parentheses : and ) but next to each other.

If you look at the entire smilie page it tells you the code under each one. Most of them I just type because I'm sick and have them memorized :blink: :up:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just as you would on fb, a colon the a right side parentheses : and ) but next to each other.

If you look at the entire smilie page it tells you the code under each one. Most of them I just type because I'm sick and have them memorized :blink: :up:

there is nothing wrong with OCD.... :hissy:

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Well Henny I never knew I cut and paste them and they probably didn't work but I wouldn't know that because I was sending them so we can be :ashamed: together :rofl:

Well, i feel better now! See all the things we learn here on EBN?!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Henny I had no idea either, I have been wondering that for a while but forgot to ask. :ashamed:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
How do you guys put a smiley on the comment? i cannot figure that one out and u know what a techie i am! :no:

Well Henny I never knew I cut and paste them and they probably didn't work but I wouldn't know that because I was sending them so we can be :ashamed: together :rofl:

there is nothing wrong with OCD.... :hissy:

Henny I had no idea either, I have been wondering that for a while but forgot to ask. :ashamed:

:hmm:

i suggest everyone practice on Jakeisgreat! :up:

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Im perfectly fine with begging! :laugh:

Might I remind you (and everyone else reading this), that you, my dear friend, have the MOST rep ALREADY?!?! Let's spread it around a little shall we...
And remember, I'm the one that started this dang thread in the first place so, (cough, cough), how about giving [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] some love, hmmmm???

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Might I remind you (and everyone else reading this), that you, my dear friend, have the MOST rep ALREADY?!?! Let's spread it around a little shall we...
And remember, I'm the one that started this dang thread in the first place so, (cough, cough), how about giving @cali baker some love, hmmmm???

Obviously YOU have a different way of begging! :LMAO:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
And remember, I'm the one that started this dang thread in the first place so, (cough, cough), how about giving [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] some love, hmmmm???

I answered you first and :begging: isn't beneath me either! :rofl:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Well, i feel better now! See all the things we learn here on EBN?!

Funny, I was thinking this yesterday and wondering how THEY do it too.

Thank YOU for asking for all of us non techies.
:smoochwink:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.